As we drafted our community message regarding the current COVID-19 crisis, it occurred to us that perhaps we might offer a different kind of message.
Rest assured, we at JP Graphics Inc. are working at all of the prescribed actions to reduce density and protect our team, their families and our community.
Aside from that, we really wanted our message to be a little dose of Hope in times where it seems to be in short supply:
- Have faith in your community. Never underestimate the human potential for compassion. Use that as a foundation that we’ll all get through this together and in relatively short time. “When things are good, they aren’t as good as they appear to be. And when things are bad, they aren’t as bad as they appear to be.
- Be that faith in your community! Try and reach out to those around you, particularly the most vulnerable. A simple check-in phone call or reassuring words can go a long way for the elderly or a scared child. If you have Extra (be it food, supplies or even cash) think about sharing with somebody who has little or None.
- Don’t panic sell. Since the dawn of the stock market, recovery has come 100% of the time. Check with a finance pro before any big change.
- Don’t panic buy. Our great country has the strongest food and vital goods supply system in the world. It’s not going anywhere.
- Support impacted and local businesses. Order in from your favorite restaurants, pay your gym membership, shop online or buy gift cards from local stores. We need all these folks to be in business when this is over.
And Lastly, remember this simple, yet powerful fact:
A wave and a smile still work from six feet away!
JP Graphics Inc.
Printing … as Promised!